Blast Launches the Aptos Builder Campaign
Blast is offering free plans for Aptos #BUILDers.
Aptos is a next-generation Layer 1 blockchain. Aptos’ breakthrough technology and programming language, Move, are designed to evolve, improve performance and strengthen user safeguards.
The Aptos blockchain has brought forward innovations in consensus, smart contract design, system security, performance, and decentralization. The combination of these technologies will provide a fundamental building block to bring Web3 to the masses.
As early contributors to Aptos from AIT1, Bware Labs has been fully committed to supporting the Aptos mission.
On top of the suite of products offered by Bware Labs for the Aptos ecosystem (API endpoints, Validators, Snapshot services) and the dedicated core delegation pool functionality developed by the team at Bware Labs, Blast is giving back to the Aptos builders community by offering Developer Grants. We’re giving out 50 X 6-months Developer Plan subscriptions (worth $300/user) as well as 25 x 3-months of free Start Up Plans (worth $750/user).
How to Claim Your Blast Perks
1. First, connect your MetaMask/WalletConnect to our Blast API platform, https://blastapi.io/ by following the below steps:
- Click the button Launch App
- Select the Consumer App option
- Connect with one of our available wallet providers: MetaMask or a WalletConnect-compatible wallet
- Click Sign a message to continue and sign the message in MetaMask/WalletConnect
- Click the button Go to Dashboard
2. Once your account is created, complete this form. After we receive your submission, the Blast team will provide the necessary credits within Blast.
By taking part in this campaign, you agree to the following terms and conditions:
- You are 18 years old or older.
- You are not a person or entity residing in, holding citizenship from, incorporated in, or having a registered office in the United States of America or any “Prohibited Localities”: Myanmar (Burma), Côte D’Ivoire (Ivory Coast), Cuba, Crimea and Sevastopol, the Democratic Republic of Congo, Iran, Iraq, Libya, Mali, Nicaragua, Democratic People’s Republic of Korea (North Korea), Somalia, Sudan, Syria, Yemen, Zimbabwe, or any other state, country, or region included in sanctions designations published by international organizations or governmental authorities from any jurisdiction.
- You will not access this campaign in the future while located within the United States or any Prohibited Localities, as defined above.
- You are not, and will not in the future be, using a VPN to hide your physical location from a restricted territory.
- You have lawful permission to access this interface under the laws of the jurisdiction where you reside and are located.