Blast API Integrates Scroll Mainnet from Day One!
Developers can start deploying their dApps on Scroll Mainnet from day one using Blast.
Scroll Mainnet is Live
Scroll is a zkEVM rollup on Ethereum that enables native compatibility for existing Ethereum applications and tools. Scroll relies on zkEVM as its primary component to demonstrate the native EVM implementation trace, and it employs a decentralized proving network to address the issue of prover efficiency. This eliminates the trade-off between security and scale using zero-knowledge protocols, providing the best option for blockchain users and developers – minimum trust assumptions, quick finality, and smooth migration from the base layer.
The Scroll architecture is composed of three layers:
- The Settlement Layer provides data availability and ordering for the canonical Scroll chain, verifies validity proofs. In the case of Scroll, Ethereum acts as the Settlement Layer.
- The Sequencing Layer contains two nodes:
- An Execution Node – executes the transactions submitted to the Scroll sequencer and the transactions submitted to the L1 bridge contract and produces L2 blocks.
- A Rollup Node – batches transactions, posts transaction data and block information to Ethereum for data availability, and submits validity proofs to the Settlement Layer for finality.
- The Proving Layer encompasses of a pool of provers responsible for generating the zkEVM validity proofs that verify the correctness of L2 transactions, as well as a coordinator that dispatches the proving tasks to provers and relays the proofs to the Rollup Node to finalize on Ethereum.
Scroll Mainnet Endpoints Now Available in Blast
We’ve officially introduced support for Scroll Mainnet since day one! As long-time collaborators with the Scroll ecosystem, this integration is a new service designed to further support Scroll developers along with other integrations such as Alpha and Sepolia Testnets as well as the development of Scroll Sepolia Testnet Faucet.
Developers using Blast can now get fast and reliable access to Scroll’s scalability backed by its next generation EVM models. Offering a user-friendly interface and extensive documentation, Blast allows builders to effectively manage multiple projects, enjoy high throughput, and benefit from industry-leading response times and exceptional reliability.
Everything you need to start #BUIDLing on Scroll using Blast
- Chain ID: 534352
- Currency: ETH
- Block Explorer: https://scrollscan.com
- RPC URL: https://mainnet-rpc.scroll.io
- Public RPC Endpoint: https://scroll-mainnet.public.blastapi.io
- Scroll Documentation: https://docs.scroll.io/en/getting-started/overview
Obtaining a dedicated Scroll Endpoint in Blast
- Go to https://blastapi.io
- Press on Get endpoint or Launch App -> Consumer App.
- Connect with your Metamask wallet or with any Wallet Connect compatible wallet
- Create a project to be able to generate endpoints or use one of your existing projects
- Activate your Scroll endpoint.
- Happy building!
With the integration of Scroll, Blast now supports 27 chains and 51 networks (mainnets and testnets), aiming to become THE platform for boosting blockchain adoption and supporting Web3 builders from development to production, release, and beyond. The set of blockchain projects available within Blast is carefully selected in order to support Web3 development efforts on the most relevant networks in the industry. For all builders who are ready to start their blockchain journey, the Bware Labs team of experts is available 24/7 via Discord!