Blast Launches the zkSync Builder Campaign
Blast is offering free plans for zkSync #BUIDLers.
zkSync is an Ethereum scaling and privacy Layer 2 (L2) solution. It currently enables cost-effective transfers of ETH and ERC20 tokens within the Ethereum ecosystem.
The network operates on a zk-Rollup structure. The zk-Rollup architecture ensures that rollup validators are unable to alter the state or misappropriate funds, setting it apart from Sidechains. Another benefit is that users have the ability to recover their funds from the Rollup regardless of the validators’ cooperation, thanks to the availability of data, a feature missing in Plasma. There’s no need for users or any other trusted entity to constantly monitor the Rollup blocks to detect fraud, due to the implementation of validity proofs, making it secure.
Builders on zkSync can now access endpoints for the network through Blast. With this integration and collab, we want to give back to the community. We’re offering zkSync builders 50 X 6-months Developer Plan subscriptions (worth $300/participant) as well as 25 x 3-months of free Start Up Plans (worth $750/participant).
How to Claim Your Blast Perks
1. First, connect your MetaMask/WalletConnect to our Blast API platform, https://blastapi.io/ by following the below steps:
- Click the button Launch App
- Select the Consumer App option
- Connect with one of our available wallet providers: MetaMask or a WalletConnect-compatible wallet
- Click Sign a message to continue and sign the message in MetaMask/WalletConnect
- Click the button Go to Dashboard
2. Once your account is created, complete this form. After we receive your submission, the Blast team will provide the necessary credits within Blast.
By taking part in this campaign, you agree to the following terms and conditions:
- You are 18 years old or older.
- You are not a person or entity residing in, holding citizenship from, incorporated in, or having a registered office in the United States of America or any “Prohibited Localities”: Myanmar (Burma), Côte D’Ivoire (Ivory Coast), Cuba, Crimea and Sevastopol, Democratic Republic of Congo, Iran, Iraq, Libya, Mali, Nicaragua, Democratic People’s Republic of Korea (North Korea), Somalia, Sudan, Syria, Yemen, Zimbabwe, or any other state, country, or region included in sanctions designations published by international organizations or governmental authorities from any jurisdiction.
- You will not access this campaign in the future while located within the United States or any Prohibited Localities, as defined above.
- You are not, and will not in the future be, using a VPN to hide your physical location from a restricted territory.
- You have lawful permission to access this interface under the laws of the jurisdiction where you reside and are located.